A writeup about the history of Charlie's Angels TOS (The Original Series) was posted at The Hollywood Reporter's website last September 11, 2026. Entitled "Freeze Turkey! 50 Years Later, the Wild True Story Behind 'Charlie's Angels'," it went through the history of the legendary TV series from start to finish (1976 to 1981), with quotes from Angels Kate Jackson, Jaclyn Smith and Cheryl Ladd. The Angels divulged their inside stories about the hit TV series. Regarding the 4th season, Shelley's season, "She didn't get enough to say," Cheryl Ladd said about Shelley. "I felt bad for her," Cheryl added. But what's interesting is what Kate Jackson said about Shelley. "I met her and we talked about it," Kate said. "She said it felt personal. There'd be some event and the three of them were invited, but they sat her behind a big concrete post or something. She's really smart and funny. There was no reason to treat her that badly," Kate added. (Is this the meeting Kate was talking about in 1986 at The Late Show Starring Joan Rivers? For more, check out: So Kate and Shelley Have Met) It seems Shelley was sadly pushed to the background during her time in the show... she didn't have the clout Kate had and just went along with whatever she was told to do. "I feel like I've been sunbathing on Three Mile Island," Shelley told People magazine after she left the series in 1980.

