Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy New Year, World!

A bogus New Year's eve version of the Charlie perfume ad
for our bogus flanker Charlie FOREVER

Well, last week, I did admit to running away (or should that be carried away) with the Charlie FOREVER idea, and I guess I just couldn't let New Year's eve pass by without posting another bogus Charlie perfume ad for our bogus flanker Charlie FOREVER. Of course, this version has a New Year's eve theme and is, I think, an appropriate last post for the month (I've now posted one bogus Charlie perfume ad per week this entire December.) In our bogus ad for New Year's eve, Shelley, in haute couture, is Charlie striding across the red carpet while a festival of fireworks lights up the sky behind her, happy new year! Ah, if it were only real... hmmm. But, nonetheless, Happy New Year, World!!! And Goodwill to All!!