Saturday, May 10, 2014

A Really Great Charlie's Angels Book

Check out page 229 of Channel Surfing: Charlie's Angels.
I want to thank Mike Pingel for including my artwork in his book.
I consider it a big honor to be part of it;
and, yes, Mike, it "would have been nice if it happened."

I recently ordered (online) the book Channel Surfing: Charlie's Angels by Mike Pingel; and I was so excited when it finally arrived. I immediately read through the entire book the day I got it. The book contains a lot of interesting facts and trivia about the series and the people who were involved in the making of the series. It was fun to read about the stars, the producers, the guests and every little tidbit about the show; but it was most thrilling to read the part entitled "Shelley Hack Memories" in chapter four. It was a short and sweet piece, but it was packed with a lot of info regarding Shelley's Hollywood experience. What a great Angels book this is. Thank you, Mike.

Can artwork with Tanya Roberts, Shelley Hack and Cheryl Ladd
be on the cover of a Charlie's Angels book too? Just wondering.