Sunday, December 22, 2019

Holiday Movie Producer

Shelley's holiday movies for the last two years
Falling for You (2018) and Holiday Hearts (2019)

Shelley has had a great relationship with the Hallmark Channel since 2011. The first movie she produced for them was Lucky Christmas which starred Elizabeth Berkley and released in 2011. The second was the 2015 movie A Perfect Wedding with Danica McKellar. The year after, it was Summer of Dreams with Debbie Gibson. And in 2017, A Bramble House Christmas followed by Christmas In Evergreen. In 2018, Falling for You. And this year, Holiday Hearts.

Shelley's holiday movies since 2011

Shelley told writer Steve Gidlow in 2018: 
"I've always loved Christmas; my husband and I always decorate the house. We went to St. Petersburg and Helsinki after Christmas for some family time, and all the decorations were still up.  I had my camera out and started thinking, 'Wait a minute, we don't have these in America.' I started asking people where they got the decorations.  I got some wonderful Christmas ideas we haven't seen yet at Hallmark.  I'm excited to reveal a whole new look for Hallmark!"