Saturday, May 2, 2015

Leading Lady

Shelley as Jennifer Corly in If Ever I See You Again, 1978

Shelley's first leading lady role came in the 1978 film If Ever I See You Again. The film bombed in the box office; but has since garnered its share of fans who love romantic films. Joe Brooks wrote, starred and directed the film. He cast Shelley in the role of Jennifer Corly as soon as he saw he saw her walk into the auditions. "When Shelley walked into the room, I turned to my assistant and said, 'She's got it!'" Joe told one reporter.

Watch this tribute to the film on YouTube.
Thanks to momentbymoment78's channel for posting.
"If Ever I See You Again" ~ A 10 Minute Tribute To The 1978 film ~ Starring Shelley Hack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DDSs_rW8LA
(highlight the link, right click
and choose "Open Link in New Tab" option)