Saturday, April 6, 2019

Complete TreeTop Commercial

Shelley in a commercial for TreeTop fruit juices, 1988
the commercial is part of a compilation (no. 23) on YouTube at:
August 30, 1988 commercials
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBF9D2CGMF4

Shelley appeared in number of commercials for TreeTop fruit juices in 1988. The commercials she made were personal; and she was shown causally dressed, in a very casual setting and casually talking to the people in front of their TVs. It was filmed at Rancho de las Fresnos in Hidden Valley in October of 1987 and aired in the spring of 1988.

screen captures of Shelley
from a commercial for TreeTop fruit juices, 1988

Her spiel for the commercial went as follows:
I feel better when I do the right thing
like when I excercise instead of putting it off
or when I work hard instead of geting nothing done...
And I feel better when I drink TreeTop.
It's 100% pure juice in new flavors I really like.
And those juice drinks have added sugar, artificial flavors...
I don't want that.
That's why I choose TreeTop.

more screen captures of Shelley
from a commercial for TreeTop fruit juices, 1988

check out her other treeTop commercial at: